Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

BB 12 Week 3 Predictions

Since Big Brother hasn't been as interesting as usual this year, I decided to blog my weekly predictions each Sunday and Thursday prior to the 7pm shows because well, why the heck not?! Beware-I’ve also decided to not hold my tongue, even when it comes to personality opinions, and will most likely contradict myself from week to week since Big Brother always seems to suck me in to the point where my mind changes constantly! Accordingly, if I seem rude, mean, shallow, bitchy….No apologies! 
SO, Thursday night, they left us in the beginning stages of the 3rd HOH competition, "Hang Ten" (Of course I got the name from the website). Concept seems simple enough; be the last standing on your surfboard. Since Rachel is the reigning HOH, she was not able to participate, which actually brings about a good/bad complex. Good because she cannot again win HOH giving us a week off from seeing her in the diary room 98% of each episode, as we did this past week. And Bad, due to the fact we have to listen to her constantly route for Brendon during this competition. I'm hoping the opening sequence tonight will be of Brendon yelling, "Shut up you crazy fo red head!". The “Brigade” seemed to have things under control, while Britney and Kathy already looked to be having difficulties, especially after Big Brother added the strong ‘wind’ to Hang Ten.
I believe Britney’s game is going to drastically change this week due to her gossiping buddy, Monet, being evicted 7-2. Big Brother hasn’t shown Britney in a comfortable position with anyone else in the house, so we’ll see who she decides to cling to! Probably Kathy, who I’m still not convinced, is Britney’s mother....maybe. Oh and Britney, please save us from hearing of your PMS woes! So, I do not see her lasting very long during Hang Ten. Possibly another fake injury to her knee??
Kathy will be one of the first to drop off her surfboard tonight! I’m not sure she has a solid game plan, or at least not one that we’ve seen.
Ragan is floating along each, but I definitely wouldn’t count him out on at least making it to the final 4! He really seems to try during each competition, so tonight he won’t win, but will be one of the last standing.
Hayden and Kristen are definitely one of the cutest couples I’ve seen on Big Brother! I wish they would edit the episodes to show Kristen actually speak a full sentence….I have faith she’s a smart girl. I don’t, however, feel that she’s even on the show to win. Seems as though someone within her entourage pulled some strings guaranteeing her a spot on the show in order to up her modeling career. So, if she’s of that mind, along with believing Hayden will fight to keep her around (which he is), she doesn’t have to put forth much of an effort. Hayden wants to win this game, and seems to be willing to do whatever is needed to make that happen. His plan seems to be focused more on his physical ability than mental.
Brendon and Rachel are grossing me out! Rachel, please stop straddling Brendon on national television, and calling him your “Man” in your goodbye messages….It really makes you look dumb and a bit desperate (for lack of a better term). BUT, Rachel does have some pretty good sense when it comes to reading people! I was shocked when she actually understood what Matt was up to when he offered himself up to be a pawn. If she keeps her head in the game, she can make it. Brendon seems like a nice enough guy, and may be textbook intelligent, but doesn't have the mindset of a good Big Brother player. He's a bit too trusting, and is, as we witnessed last week, willing to share details concerning his gameplan when he probably shouldn't. He'll stay in as long as Rachel fights for him.
Andrew, you're awesome!! I would love to be friends! Isn't it refreshing to have a cast member who is that devoted to their faith? He's awkward and not too sure of himselef within the game, which is exactly why I love him! He's going to be that cast member that sticks around and everyone can't understand why.....like Lydia from last season.
Matt is an idiot! Did he not watch the rise and fall of Ronnie last season?? Although I don't agree with the house freaking out because of someone actually playing the game the way you're supposed to (ie playing both sides of the house), BUT because of what happend last season he should have known better. I think that fingers will be pointing towards him this week.
Lane and Enzo seem to feel safety within the 'Brigade', which could a false sense of hope. They'll have 3 more weeks before they'll have to really try within the game.
Tonight, I think we'll see someone from the Brigade win HOH....possibly Enzo. I can see Rachel and Matt(as a pawn)on the block. We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment